Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jesse Reimann <jr...@ctigroup.com> on 2008/04/02 23:21:57 UTC

Does queryWithRowHandler work with Oracle Ref Cursor?

I am trying to implement a RowHandler to work with Bean that is mapped
to a Oracle Ref Cursor. When I just call
getSqlMapClientTemplate().update (I'm using Spring with iBATIS) it works
correctly. However when I tried to call
getSqlMapClientTemplate().queryWithRowHandler with my custom RowHandler
the RowHandler handleRow method never is executed.

Is queryWithRowHandler even supported when mapping to Result Set from an
Oracle Ref Cursor?

Thanks,

Jesse Reimann

Re: Does queryWithRowHandler work with Oracle Ref Cursor?

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
No, but you could probably write a type handler to do so...

Anyone else tried that?

Clinton