Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jérôme Bauchot <je...@student.ecp.fr> on 2005/07/14 17:02:07 UTC

implementing RequestListener

Hi,

I am currently working on Cocoon-2.1.7, and I would like to implement
RequestListener to have logs of all requests. I have already tried to
directly implement the SampleRequestListener and added it in cocoon.xconf,
but nothing happens during runtime.

What should I do/modify to get those logs?

here is what I added in cocoon.xconf:

<component class="xxx.SampleRequestListener"
logger="core.manager.listener"
role="org.apache.cocoon.RequestListener">
</component>

Jérôme Bauchot

Re: implementing RequestListener

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.