Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Jan Cupal <ja...@tbi.univie.ac.at> on 2001/05/11 18:06:58 UTC

Error compiling xalan on linux

Hi,

I do not know, if this is the right place to ask this question; please
don't hate me if it's not ...

I am trying to compile xalan (Xalan-C_1_1-linux.tar.gz) under redhat
linux 7.1 with gcc

[jan@linuz Xalan]# g++ -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/2.96/specs
gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-81)

Environment vaiables are set accordingly

Everything works fine until the following step:

g++ -O   -fpic -Wall -DLINUX -D_REENTRANT  -c -I.
-I/scr/packages/Xalan/xml-xerces/c/src/
-I/scr/packages/Xalan/xml-xerces/c/include/   -o
/scr/packages/Xalan/xml-xalan/c/obj/ElemApplyTemplates.o
XSLT/ElemApplyTemplates.cpp

In file included from XSLT/ElemApplyTemplates.cpp:67:
XSLT/StylesheetRoot.hpp: In method `void
StylesheetRoot::getNodeSetByKey (XalanNode *, const XalanDOMString &,
const XalanDOMString &, const PrefixResolver &, MutableNodeRefList &,
StylesheetExecutionContext &, map<const XalanNode *, KeyTable *,
less<const XalanNode *>, allocator<KeyTable *> > &) const':
DOMSupport/PrefixResolver.hpp:76: `class PrefixResolver' is
inaccessible
XSLT/StylesheetRoot.hpp:440: within this context

Is there any explanation for that?

I looked at the code but didn't want to start to mess around before at
least trying to ask somebody.

thanks

jan

__