Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "M.Saeed Shaikh" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/24 07:37:13 UTC

spamassessin GUI

Hi,

We are using Qmail for MTA and spamassessin for spam. We are writing spam
rules globally (/etc/mail/spamassessin/local.cf).

I want to give user/domain level spam. i.e. any user or domain admin can
write its own spam rules. There must be global file aslo.

Is it posible with Qmail ?

--
M.A.Shaikh
Linux System Administrator

Re: spamassessin GUI

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Mon, October 24, 2005 07:37, M.Saeed Shaikh wrote:
> We are using Qmail for MTA and spamassessin for spam. We are writing spam
> rules globally (/etc/mail/spamassessin/local.cf).

so far so good

> I want to give user/domain level spam. i.e. any user or domain admin can
> write its own spam rules. There must be global file aslo.

http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug/2004-May/022149.html

google for more on spamassassin user_prefs

> Is it posible with Qmail ?

anything but qmail :-)

Re: spamassessin GUI

Posted by Rick Macdougall <ri...@nougen.com>.
M.Saeed Shaikh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using Qmail for MTA and spamassessin for spam. We are writing
> spam rules globally (/etc/mail/spamassessin/local.cf).
>
> I want to give user/domain level spam. i.e. any user or domain admin can
> write its own spam rules. There must be  global file aslo.
>
> Is it posible with Qmail ?
>

> --
> M.A.Shaikh
> Linux System Administrator

Hi,

Using SimScan or Qmail-Scanner and mysql preferences it is very easy to do.

A google on either of the two will direct you to a toaster for the
installation of either (I personally use SimScan as the perl overhead of
qmail-scanner got to be too much for us).

Regards,

Rick