Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2011/11/22 13:31:12 UTC

Style cleanup / structure reordering

Hi all,

With the imminent arrival of v2.4, is it worth going on a style
cleanup of the codebase and fix any glaring differences?

If we did want to do so, now would be the time.

Regards,
Graham

Re: Style cleanup / structure reordering

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Since we seem to be changing functional aspects with wild-abandon,
why worry about checking to see if it's OK to do style ones??

--
Signed,

Mr. Grumpy

Posted by Stefan Fritsch <sf...@sfritsch.de>.
On Tuesday 22 November 2011, Graham Leggett wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> With the imminent arrival of v2.4, is it worth going on a style
> cleanup of the codebase and fix any glaring differences?
>
> If we did want to do so, now would be the time.

I think it's already too late. It would now make backporting of
changes from trunk from before the style fixes rather difficult.

But we already did lots of whitespace and some other cleanups before
the branch. I think 2.4 is a lot better than 2.2.