Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/01/24 17:11:34 UTC

Copyright and ASF headers

Hi,

I’ve seen a number of checked in that don’t contain the correct ASF header. They should NOT have this (or variations of it) in them:
Copyright © 2019 Apache IoTDB(incubating) (dev@iotdb.apache.org <ma...@iotdb.apache.org>)

Please use the correct header specified here. [1]

 If a release was made with the headers containing copyright I would probably vote -1 on it.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers <https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers>

Re: Copyright and ASF headers

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have searched all files and fixed all files that have incorrect ASF
headers.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/30

For all committers, do not forget to add ASF headers when you create new
files.

Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东