Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Trunick <jo...@webifysolutions.com> on 2005/03/08 20:22:15 UTC

Service on Form Submit

We have a page with some checkboxes that indicate what needs to be
downloaded when they the form is submitted. I know how to do the form
submit of course, and how to make a service (which would download the
content), but how do I call a service on the form submit?

Joel

Re: Service on Form Submit

Posted by Paul Ferraro <pm...@columbia.edu>.
To call a service from an IActionListener, use RedirectException().
e.g.
Object[] parameters;  // Set your service parameters
throw new
RedirectException(cycle.getEngine().getService("MyService").getLink(cycle,
this, parameters).getURL());

Paul