Posted to users@libcloud.apache.org by John Carr <jo...@me.com> on 2013/09/04 19:41:05 UTC

Re: [dev] London meetup / hackathon (looking for people interested in attending)

I should be able to make it.

Cheers,
John

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
I actually didn't proceed with organizing a meetup because not enough
people were interested.

Anyway, I just arrived in London and if anyone is interested I will
probably have some free time on Thursday or Friday and we can go grab a
drink somewhere in central London then.

sent from my mobile

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kashif Ali <ka...@linuxcraft.co.uk>.