Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andreas Leitner <al...@macron.at> on 2001/07/30 14:05:53 UTC

Retrieving browser locale

Hi,

(Not sure if this belongs to struts or tomcat). How do I find out what
language the user (resp. html-browser) preferes?

Second, I read at various places about users and roles in tomcat and
struts, where can i find out more about that mechanism and how to use
it?

Many thanks in advance,
Andreas

Re: Retrieving browser locale

Posted by Peter Alfors <pe...@hksystems.com>.
Andreas Leitner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> (Not sure if this belongs to struts or tomcat). How do I find out what
> language the user (resp. html-browser) preferes?

request.getLocale()

> Second, I read at various places about users and roles in tomcat and
> struts, where can i find out more about that mechanism and how to use
> it?
>
> Many thanks in advance,
> Andreas

Pete