Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kelv <ke...@kelv.net.INVALID> on 2020/12/09 00:29:33 UTC

Boost a dynamic field

Hello,

I'm trying to boost a document score based on the existence of a dynamic
field. I can't seem to get the syntax right and get either Solr server
errors or it just doesn't do anything to the Solr response.

In solrconfig.xml the dynamic fields are defined as...

     <dynamicField name="DYNAMIC_*" type="commaDelimited" indexed="true"
stored="true" multiValued="true"/>

The field I want to check for is called DYNAMIC_rank. If it exists I
want to boost the score so the document shows up first.

Hoping someone can help!

Thanks,

Kelv