Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Andreou Andreas <an...@di.uoa.gr> on 2002/12/17 22:38:27 UTC

Scarab exception ...

Maybe this is not the best place for this post, but when adding an
attachment to an issue, I get an Exception (instead of a "nice" error
message)
in the following two cases:
1) The path for the file is not set.
2) The type of the attachment is not set
The exception is:

  org.tigris.scarab.util.ScarabException: Path is not set prior to saving.
	at org.tigris.scarab.om.Attachment.getRelativePath(Attachment.java:421)
	at org.tigris.scarab.om.Attachment.registerAddActivity(Attachment.java:224)
	at org.tigris.scarab.actions.ModifyIssue.handleAttachment(ModifyIssue.java:497)
	at org.tigris.scarab.actions.ModifyIssue.doSubmitfile(ModifyIssue.java:438)
rethrown as org.apache.turbine.TurbineException: Path is not set prior to saving.
	at org.apache.turbine.pipeline.DefaultActionValve.invoke(DefaultActionValve.java:105)
	at org.apache.turbine.pipeline.TurbinePipeline.invokeNext(TurbinePipeline.java:229)
	at org.apache.turbine.pipeline.DefaultACLCreationValve.invoke(DefaultACLCreationValve.java:120)
	at org.apache.turbine.pipeline.TurbinePipeline.invokeNext(TurbinePipeline.java:229)

Re: Scarab exception ...

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
If you visit scarab.tigris.org there should be a link somewhere to their own
scarab instance for entering bugs, enhancement requests, etc.

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.