Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2004/07/06 20:55:12 UTC

Re: excell tags

On 06.07.2004 21:41, Carl-Otto Kjellkvist wrote:

> I'm trying to make an excel sheet and i can't find any goodreferences
> over  the functions/tags that I can use in my xsl-file. So I wonder if
> someone  has some url's thatcan be at help!?

It's the Gnumeric file format as described at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/serializers/xls-serializer.html.
The referenced PDF seems no longer available at that place, but at
http://www.jfree.org/jworkbook/gnumeric-xml.pdf at the moment.

Joerg

Re: excell tags

Posted by Carl-Otto Kjellkvist <ck...@student.vxu.se>.
Tnx, that was precisely what I was looking for!

regards

c-o