Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ditlinger, Steve" <SD...@ebuilt.com> on 2002/02/01 01:23:02 UTC

RE: Proposed solution for HTTP vs. HTTPS

All:

Thanks to those of you who have tried our solution and given us your
feedback.  We are heartened to hear that you plan to make good use of it.
Of course, those of you who pointed out that we included the wrong
index.html file are right.  We have corrected that error and have reposted
the jar file at the URLs given below.

Thanks for your help,

Steve

>Common custom or not, I was deluged with messages from mail servers around
the world that the attachment would be removed. So, we have now made the
source code and sample app (sans the jsse jars) available at
<http://struts.ditlinger.com> and
<http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/aee2731f/bc/public/Security+Extension+To+Str
uts.jar?bcnjho8Ao43PhqrL.
Please try it out and let us know what you think.
Steve Ditlinger
Sr. Software Engineer
eBuilt, Inc.
Irvine, CA