Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Richard Dunne <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/17 23:52:01 UTC

tomcat 6/php5

Does anyone have or know of a work around for Tomcat 6 and PHP5?

Richard.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

RE: tomcat 6/php5

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Fabbris Pierluigi [mailto:pierluigi.fabbris@poste.it]
> Subject: Re: tomcat 6/php5
>
> If you want can you use, how I have made, mod_jk2.

The mod_jk2 connector has been deprecated for over two years.  The
mod_jk connector is being maintained, and now contains the significant
features of mod_jk2.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

Re: tomcat 6/php5

Posted by Fabbris Pierluigi <pi...@poste.it>.
Richard Dunne ha scritto:
> Does anyone have or know of a work around for Tomcat 6 and PHP5?
>
> Richard.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

I've read about that php5 can be used with Tomacat 6 but I don't know
what. However I know that php5 work on apache. If you want can you use,
how I have made, mod_jk2. You find this module online with the
information to install. You used tomacat for Java (servlet, etc...) and
through mod_jk2 connect apache a tomacat. This connector is important to
connect tomcat and apache. If I've read right then tomacat uses php 5
only in cgi version. The solution above allow to use php5 in cgi or in
module.
Hope this help is good.
Sincerally yours,
Fabbris Pierluigi