Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ramabf <ra...@bluefishgroup.com> on 2007/12/18 18:35:50 UTC

Component not found on Page Error

Hi

I have a page1  which has a link to page2. I click on the link and go to
page2. On page2 there is a AjaxLink.
When I click on the link on ajaxlink on page2, I get an error saying the
component(ajaxlink component) does not exist on page1. It doesnt happen
always. It happens intermittently. Did any one see this kind of behavior.

regards

Re: Component not found on Page Error

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

what wicket version? Any chance you could provide a testcase?

-Matej

Posted by ramabf <ra...@bluefishgroup.com>.
In my case it is not related to back button. Since it is intermittent, I cant
send a test case. The workaround I used is using bookmarkable links and it
doesnt happen anymore. I looked at the parameters on the link and both pages
have 0:..... Does this mean both of them have an Id of 0? even on the cases
when it works the parameter still starts with 0:..

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.