Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Karsten Gaul <ka...@exedio.com> on 2010/07/01 11:25:43 UTC

Problem with redirects

Hi all,

Although I tried "Follow Redirects" as well as "Automatically Follow
Redirects" my POST request won't do it. The post request's requirements
are met with regard to the header information but this time the
Content-Type is application/x-www-form-urlencoded. Is that the problem
and if so, how do I fix that? Instead of being redirected to the given
url, only the forms are filled with the information I provide in the POST.

rgds
Karsten

Re: Problem with redirects

Posted by Karsten Gaul <ka...@exedio.com>.
Ok I figured this out myself by simply trying. Although my browser says
that the request is a POST, in JMeter the redirect is only followed if I
send the very same request with all its parameters as a GET. Is that a
jmeter issue? The site that caused the problem was in pfml format.

cheers
Karsten