Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Jean Weber <je...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/06 03:10:18 UTC

Incorrect X-refs in latest iteration of Getting Started Guide

Keith,

I took a very quick look at the latest file and found many, many
incorrect x-refs to figure numbers, as well as other formatting
problems. At this point I have no hypothesis about the cause of this
continuing problem or any quick and easy way to fix it.

Jean

Re: Incorrect X-refs in latest iteration of Getting Started Guide

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Jean Weber wrote:
> Keith,
>
> I took a very quick look at the latest file and found many, many
> incorrect x-refs to figure numbers, as well as other formatting
> problems. At this point I have no hypothesis about the cause of this
> continuing problem or any quick and easy way to fix it.
>
> Jean

Jean;

I have started over building the ODT doing a copy and paste from the
chapter files and so far the xrefs seem to be lining up. I will continue
doing this and hopefully it will work out this time.

I have been checking the xrefs as I cut&paste each chapter. When I have
finished I will Commit it for an in-depth review by another member of
the team.

Regards
Keith