Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/19 23:15:01 UTC

T4: Does forgetPage force finishLoad call?

I use finishLoad() to set up some persistent properties on a page from
some ASOs.  I need to be able to dump all the persistent properties on
that page (forgetPage), update the ASOs, and then be confident that
finishLoad() will be called on the next visit to the page to re-setup
my persistent properties for it.

Does invoking forgetPage() ensure that finishLoad() will be called on
the next visit?

Bill

Re: T4: Does forgetPage force finishLoad call?

Posted by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com>.
After some research, the answer is no.