Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net> on 2002/06/03 20:26:58 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework README

On 3 Jun 2002 aaron@apache.org wrote:

> aaron       2002/06/03 11:31:00
>
>   Modified:    perl-framework README
>   Log:
>   Add a note about envoking gdb.

note that this and heaps of other stuff is in
httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/README

which is where it belongs, since Apache-Test is the self-contained part
that is used to build other test suites, such as modperl-2.0

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework README

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.
On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 11:26:58AM -0700, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> On 3 Jun 2002 aaron@apache.org wrote:
>
> > aaron       2002/06/03 11:31:00
> >
> >   Modified:    perl-framework README
> >   Log:
> >   Add a note about envoking gdb.
>
> note that this and heaps of other stuff is in
> httpd-test/perl-framework/Apache-Test/README
>
> which is where it belongs, since Apache-Test is the self-contained part
> that is used to build other test suites, such as modperl-2.0

Hmm...I didn't notice this part:

For more information on using the test harness and writing tests, see
the README in Apache-Test and the examples in Apache-Test/t.

Shall I remove my gdb note or just leave it?

-aaron "bad spellers of the world untie!"