Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rune Toalango Johannesen <ru...@digitalrum.com> on 2003/05/04 21:30:46 UTC

Patch to the unit tests of BeanUtils

This patch fixes the unit test

   org\apache\commons\beanutils\locale\LocaleConvertUtilsTestCase.java

which fails when it is executed on computers with comma as the decimal delimiter.

I'd appreciate if anyone could apply this.

Cheers,

Rune Toalango
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101

Re: Patch to the unit tests of BeanUtils

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
applied. many thanks.

- robert