Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Kristian Köhler <Kr...@dmc.de> on 2007/10/17 16:30:27 UTC

How to route a MessageExchange using camel to ode

Hi all

i'm trying to route a MessageExchange coming from HTTP to a BPEL process deployed in ODE JBI component using camel.

I configured the HTTP binding and the BPEL process. But how to route the message (syntax)?

This is my routing rule deployed via camel:

--- 8< ---

String fromUri = "jbi:endpoint:http://gaswerk.sourceforge.net/soa-stack/enpoint";
String toUri = "jbi:endpoint:http://gaswerk.sourceforge.net/soa-stack/sample/bpel/SampleBPELProcess/SampleBPELProcessPort?mep=in-out";

from(fromUri).to(toUri);

I see the message being routed to the camel component and to the BPEL engine. But the BPEL JBI service doesn't know which operation to call. This results in an exception "Null operation in JBI message exchange".

How can I specify an operation?

I tried the service:... syntax or the interface:... syntax. Both resulting in exceptions.
I'm not sure if the ODE JBI Component register the interface???
(The JMX console says that there is no interface registered for the "BPEL process endpoint". Is there a better way to verify?)

How can I specify the target 'endpoint'(?) in the camel rule?

Thanks!

Kristian