Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/16 05:15:46 UTC

Where are we to host a Chinese wiki for Tuscany?

Hi,

I remember some developers contributed a wiki site in Chinese for Tuscany
last year. We ran into an issue with the Apache wiki configuration because
the database doesn't handle DBCS encoding correctly. Do we have any solution
now?

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Where are we to host a Chinese wiki for Tuscany?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I asked infrastructure team to reopen the jira issue today. It looks
like we have some db configuration issues, and we need people with
proper karma to help fix the issue.

On Jan 15, 2008 8:15 PM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I remember some developers contributed a wiki site in Chinese for Tuscany
> last year. We ran into an issue with the Apache wiki configuration because
> the database doesn't handle DBCS encoding correctly. Do we have any solution
> now?
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

Luciano Resende