Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Scott Jones <sc...@on-sitemanager.com> on 2001/11/02 02:44:57 UTC

Underlining spaces...

Hello,

I've just made the leap and migrated to cocoon 2 and now am enjoying
getting to use the latest version of FOP again.  :)

The one thing that I have encountered in my port, is that I cannot
underline a series of space characters.  I am generating a PDF "form"
that includes a few blanks into which people will write stuff.  With Fop
0.15 this used to work:

<fo:inline
  text-decoration="underline">&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160;</fo:inline>

Any suggestions as to how I might achieve the same thing now?  I need
this to be embedded straight into the text of a paragraph...

Thanks!

-Scott