Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Tech Developer <si...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/20 07:38:48 UTC

Fwd: Open Meetings Commercial Support - Regds

Hi sir,
         In Open meeting some issues exist and we need to make some changes
in open meetings. can you please let us know how much will it cost for
fixing these issues and how fast can it be done ?

ISSUES:
------------
1. Recorded Interview Room Video is not displayed in my recording page.
Please refer Recordings.png. Recording should happen in all types of room
(Conference Room, Webinar, Interview room)

2. Currently anyone can create any number of rooms using calendar
appointments, contacts and private messages.

This issue is also posted in the link below.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1008

We need to find a solution to disable create room option in the calender,
contacts and messages section. So that Admin will be the only person who
can create rooms. Other users should choose a room only from the list of
existing rooms in the calendar.

3.On writing in white board, the white board screen Flickers. We need to
remove the flickering in the whiteboard.

       I have installed Open meeting 3.1.1 version in Cent os 6.8 version -
64bit OS. Do we have options for extending this version to the recent
version ? If so,Please let us know