Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by javier <ja...@inversis.com> on 2018/07/04 17:37:03 UTC

Number of consumers in bridge activeMQ to local activeMQ

Hi,

I have configured an activemq bridge against an activemq on another machine.
When I create a topic and send a message, that message arrives at the
bridge.
The problem I have is when I create a second topic, and send a message, this
second message does not reach bridge.
I see that in the first topic there is a number of consumer equal to 1, but
in the second topic there is no number of  consumer ( the number of consumer
is 0)

is necesary to configure some parameters to say how many consumers there
must be between the activeMQ bridge and the activeMQ on the other machine?

or what is wrong...

Regards.

Re: Number of consumers in bridge activeMQ to local activeMQ

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
How have you configured your inclusion rules for which destinations are
forwarded through a network of brokers?
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html has examples of how to
configure this.

Tim