Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by vetrik kumaran murugesan <ve...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/03 18:57:19 UTC

Re: Solr search

Hi,

Thanks  to Upayavira ,Shawn Heisey, Uwe and Benson and appreciate them for
helping me providing necessary information.

I was trying to understand the usage  and licensing of following files, for
using SOLR for our client project.

1. Tagsoup 1.2.1
2. Junit4-ant v 2.1.13
3. com.googlecode.juniversalchardet v1.0.3

4. commonsfileupload: 1.2.1

5. xercesImpl : 2.9.1

@ Upayavira,

 I was trying to understand the dual licensing on these files, but
your replies help me understand it better.

Thanks,

Vetrikkumaran Murugesan

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.lucene.solr.user/113392 -
was helpful