Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/24 10:57:55 UTC

[site][m2] JavaDoc external links are not generated correctly.

Hi,

Here's a pom.xml file that I'm trying to generate JavaDoc:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/directory/trunks/mina/pom.xml?rev=380632&view=markup

Ersin and I used M2 antrun plugin to generate a JavaDoc, but it seems like
external links to other APIs are not working correctly.  It produces
warnings such as 'cannot find symbol' and 'package not found'.  Any idea?

Thanks in advance,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6