Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2004/03/30 14:14:01 UTC

Excalibur under surgical knife

HI,

Just want everyone to know that all of Excalibur is going through some Plastic
Surgery, and will take a while before the wound heals.

Niclas

Re: Excalibur under surgical knife

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 March 2004 21:09, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>>Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>>
>>>Just want everyone to know that all of Excalibur is going through some
>>>Plastic Surgery, and will take a while before the wound heals.
>>
>>Wound over wound over wound... gosh, this is vivisection! (some may call
>>it autopsy though ;-)
>
> :o)
>
> I have been calling it "Mortician at Work - Beautification of the Dead"...

hehehe

> Point is, there were so much cyclic/cross dependencies, that builds from
> scratch weren't possible. And looking at the commit logs, I believe it has
> been so since you left :o)
> And long over-due to clear it up.

Whatever type of sarcasm we want to do, this is true. Projects still
depend on it ATM, so in reality it's actually needed. :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Excalibur under surgical knife

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.