Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by ja...@sybase.com on 2005/12/07 19:40:06 UTC

contributing to Tuscany

Hello, everbody.  I would also like to contribute to Tuscany development.
At Sybase,
I have been a major contributor to our Unwired Orchestrator and WorkSpace
projects.

My areas of interest are initially (to paraphrase the incubator proposal):

- supporting asynchronous calls using JMS
- providing service-oriented data access to existing resources

--
Jack Unrue
Staff Software Engineer

Re: contributing to Tuscany

Posted by ja...@sybase.com.
dims,

That sounds great. I will get up-to-speed with Axis2 and see where I can
help out.

--
Jack

Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>
12/07/2005 12:10 PM
Please respond to
general@incubator.apache.org

general@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: contributing to Tuscany

Jack,

As we speak, am porting JMS stuff from Axis 1.X to Axis2. Since you
will need to understand Axis2 to help with tuscany, could you please
help with Axis2 to earn your merit :) Please join us on the axis-dev
mailing list. Once the tuscany stuff gets going, you can help with
that as well. sounds good?

thanks,
dims

Re: contributing to Tuscany