Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tate Austin <ta...@graysail.com> on 2004/08/25 18:24:42 UTC

Scaffold

I am trying to track down the Apache struts scaffold source?  I need a copy of the org.apache.struts.scaffold.ProcessAction .java file for instance, and for the life of me I cannot seem to locate a working version of it?

Re: Scaffold

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:24:42 -0400, Tate Austin
<ta...@graysail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to track down the Apache struts scaffold source?  I need a copy of the org.apache.struts.scaffold.ProcessAction .java file for instance, and for the life of me I cannot seem to locate a working version of it?

It's in the Struts source distribution, in directory "contrib/scaffold".

Craig

Re: Scaffold

Posted by Tate Austin <ta...@graysail.com>.
This is the commons scaffold, I already pulled this one down.  It does not have the org.apacha.struts.scaffold.ProcessAction, or any process action in it.

Posted by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com.
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/scaffold/downloads.html

"Tate Austin" <ta...@graysail.com>
08/25/2004 12:24 PM