Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@apache.org> on 2005/05/28 09:59:58 UTC

[ANN] Maven Clover Plugin 1.9.1 released

The maven team is pleased to announce the Maven Clover Plugin 1.9.1 release!

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/clover/

The Clover plugin allows measuring test coverage using Clover
(http://www.cenqua.com/clover).

Changes in this version include:

  Fixed bugs:

o Fixed the clover:test-singlegoal which was wrongly calling the
  clover:swing-report-internal(should have been clover:swing-report). Thanks
  to Kristopher Brown.
o Fixed bug when maven.test.failure.ignoreis null.

To automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single line:

maven plugin:download
  -DgroupId=maven
  -DartifactId=maven-clover-plugin
  -Dversion=1.9.1

For a manual installation, you can download the plugin here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/java-repository/maven/plugins/maven-clover-plugin-1.9.1.jar

Have fun!
-The maven team

RE: [ANN] Maven Clover Plugin 1.9.1 released

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

No, I haven't tried this.

> 	It seems that clover is used to test all plugins.

Yes, that would be "normal". I don't think my tests turn off clover as they
should. We'll need to do that so that all tests that come after the clover
tests are not clovered...

Thanks for spotting this.

> 	Is it normal or is it a problem with clover + multiproject ?
>
> 	Another problem is that the goal plugin:test is correctly called for
> plugins before to test clover but after it, it's the
> goal test that it is called :-(

I'll try it.

Thanks
-Vincent