Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2023/05/15 13:32:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Gang Wu

On behalf of the Arrow PMC, I'm happy to announce that Gang
Wu has accepted an invitation to become a committer on
Apache Arrow. Welcome, and thank you for your contributions!

kou

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow committer: Gang Wu

Posted by Weston Pace <we...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by David Li <li...@apache.org>.
Congrats & welcome Gang!

Posted by Rok Mihevc <ro...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Gang!

Posted by Gang Wu <us...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all!

I really enjoy being part of the community.

Best,
Gang

Posted by Raúl Cumplido <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!