Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/30 10:19:33 UTC

WholeFileInputFormat

Hello list,

      Does hadoop-1.0.3 support WholeFileInputFormat??I am not able to find
it in the distribution. Thank you.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Re: WholeFileInputFormat

Posted by Anit Alexander <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello Harsh,

I am also interested in implementing WholeFileInputFormat in my map
reduce. If its only an example in Tom White's book, is it just another
example of a custom format? or is there any other InputFormat that is
similar to WholeFileInputFormat?

Regards,
Anit

Re: WholeFileInputFormat