Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Antoine DESSAIGNE <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/16 17:13:29 UTC

Javadoc

Hi everyone,

I've just noticed that the official javadoc [1] is referencing camel 2.13.0
instead of the latest one. Is it normal ?

Thanks,

Antoine.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/maven/current/camel-core/apidocs/index.html

Re: Javadoc

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

Yeah that’s normal, only the major/minor releases are published but not the
patch releases where “current” is a symbolic link to the latest/newest one.

http://camel.apache.org/maven/

Babak

Antoine DESSAIGNE wrote