Posted to user@flink.apache.org by zpp <z_...@163.com> on 2018/10/16 07:01:43 UTC

Can't start taskmanager in Minikube

I followed the Doc( https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/ops/deployment/kubernetes.html#session-cluster-resource-definitions) to run flink on kubernetes,
but there is an exception(java.net.UnknownHostException: flink-jobmanager: Temporary failure in name resolution).
I use a newly installed Minikube on Windows.How can I solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

Re: Can't start taskmanager in Minikube

Posted by miki haiat <mi...@gmail.com>.
Did you execute this command ?

Note: If using MiniKube please make sure to execute minikube ssh 'sudo ip