Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Frederic Camblor <fc...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/21 11:48:33 UTC

[Cobertura] Multimodules : cobertura replaces artifact dependency by target/generated-classes/cobertura

Hi all :-)

I have a multimodule project, saying :
- ProjectParent
--- ProjectEAR
--- ProjectEJB
--- ProjectWeb (depends on ProjectEJB)

When I launch mvn -X cobertura:cobertura
I can see the following :
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[DEBUG] Using compiler 'javac'.
[DEBUG] Source directories:
[D:\workspaces\Project\ProjectParent\ProjectWEB\src
 D:\workspaces\Project\ProjectParent\ProjectWEB\bouchon-src]
[DEBUG] Classpath:
[D:\workspaces\Project\ProjectParent\ProjectWEB\target\classes
*
 D:\workspaces\Project\ProjectParent\ProjectEJB\target\generated-classes\cobertura
*
 C:\Documents and
Settings\fcamblor\.m2\repository\commons-beanutils\commons-beanutils\1.7.0\commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
 C:\Documents and
Settings\fcamblor\.m2\repository\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.1\commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
 C:\Documents and
Settings\fcamblor\.m2\repository\commons-collections\commons-collections\3.2\commons-collections-3.2.jar
[etc...]

The red line denotes cobertura replaced my ProjectEJB jar dependency by the
target/generated-classes/cobertura generated folder !
Does that sound normal for you ?

Is there a way to "force" cobertura to use dependency instead of adding
source ? (it implies compilation errors in my case :-()

Frédéric

Re: [Cobertura] Multimodules : cobertura replaces artifact dependency by target/generated-classes/cobertura

Posted by Frederic Camblor <fc...@gmail.com>.
No idea about my issue ? :-(