Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Struts-dev Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/04/05 17:40:02 UTC

Struts Menu 1.1

Subject: Struts Menu 1.1
From: Vic Cekvenich <vi...@basebeans.com>
 ===
I have put the Struts Menu 1.1 on my web site (StrutsPlus.com)
The menu looks nice (but not my site, yet)

Vic

RE: Struts Menu 1.1

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
Hmm, no released files at

Do I have to become a developer?  I tried to browse CVS, but nothing
there either...

Matt

<http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/resources/struts-menu.zip>

Re: Struts Menu 1.1

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <vi...@basebeans.com>.

RE: Struts Menu 1.1

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
This one works for me:

http://husted.com/struts/resources/struts-menu.zip

Re: Struts Menu 1.1

Posted by Joe Germuska <jo...@germuska.com>.

RE: Struts Menu 1.1

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
Correction - coolmenus is not integrated into the original struts-menu.
It appears that Vic from strutsplus.com integrated it into his
version...

Can we get the source ;)?

Matt

I'd
> be willing to help.  Maybe we could post it at sourceforge.net with
Ted

RE: Struts Menu 1.1

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.

Re: Struts Menu 1.1

Posted by chaz <ch...@brault.com>.

RE: Struts Menu 1.1

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
I noticed StrutsPlus.com uses coolmenus3 - but I don't think the
struts-menu does.  Any comments?

Didja know coolmenus4 is out?

Matt