Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 叶孙飞 <51...@stu.ecnu.edu.cn> on 2020/07/07 01:53:59 UTC

Summer 2020 Tasks--Inject the segment id and span id into log framework output

Dear Mr. Wu:
I have fork the skywalking repository and run the project successfully. Next, do I need to submit the code daily? Or is it developed locally and submitted to gitlab before mid-term assessment?
Sunfei Ye.

Re: Summer 2020 Tasks--Inject the segment id and span id into log framework output

Posted by 叶孙飞 <51...@stu.ecnu.edu.cn>.
Dear Mr. Wu:
Okay, I will continue to be familiar with the code and the style of open source projects
Sunfei Ye.
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
------------------&nbsp;Original&nbsp;------------------
From: &nbsp;"Sheng Wu"<wu.sheng.841108@gmail.com&gt;;
Date: &nbsp;Tue, Jul 7, 2020 04:37 PM
To: &nbsp;"dev"<dev@skywalking.apache.org&gt;;

Subject: &nbsp;Re: Summer 2020 Tasks--Inject the segment id and span id into log framework output

&nbsp;

Hi, Yefei
Welcome

We don't require the period about your work on codes.
In the Summer 2020 project, as a mentor, I could provide 30-1hour per week
for helping you, if you need it. Include how the community works, codes
style, design.
Personally, I hope this could be driven by you. Once you need my helps,
ping me on the mail list/wechat, we could set up the meeting.

The final task is you should provide the official pull request, and be
accepted by the main repo.

&gt; Or is it developed locally and submitted to gitlab before mid-term
assessment?

About this, the organizer should require your mid-term assessment, but for
me, I hope you could make the progress on the GitHub always,
You could create a branch in your fork repo, once you have any issue about
codes, we could discuss there.

Most importantly, please remember, open source project/community is more
than just codes, many works will be on doc, testing, code style, comment,
etc.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

叶孙飞 <51194501076@stu.ecnu.edu.cn&gt; 于2020年7月7日周二 上午9:54写道:

&gt; Dear Mr. Wu:
&gt; I have fork the skywalking repository and run the project successfully.
&gt; Next, do I need to submit the code daily? Or is it developed locally and
&gt; submitted to gitlab before mid-term assessment?
&gt; Sunfei Ye.

Re: Summer 2020 Tasks--Inject the segment id and span id into log framework output

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Yefei

叶孙飞 <51...@stu.ecnu.edu.cn> 于2020年7月7日周二 上午9:54写道: