Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/29 14:37:41 UTC

Password management on Windows templates

Hey all,
I am trying to set password management into a Windows VM without success. I
am using the application that is referred here:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.5/templates.html#windows-os-installation

How does that program work? How can I configure that program? How does it
know which user it has to change the password?
I had already set up the Linux password management; there I could select
which users it is going to change the password.

Is there any other program that I could use to manage password on my
Windows templates?

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Password management on Windows templates

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Now everything is working fine.
I had removed the user “Administrator”. I just needed to create and enable
that user.

Thanks.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 9:54 AM, Vadim Kimlaychuk <Vadim.Kimlaychuk@elion.ee

Posted by Vadim Kimlaychuk <Va...@Elion.ee>.