Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "aditimohan14@gmail.com" <ad...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/03 00:20:56 UTC

Re: CXF without Spring dependency

I tried to configure CXF without Spring and am getting this error:
org.w3c.dom.DOMException: DOM002 Illegal character
	org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementNSImpl.setPrefix(ElementNSImpl.java:214)
	org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.readDocElements(StaxUtils.java:946)
	org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.readDocElements(StaxUtils.java:927)

It seems it's looking for some xml file  but not yet sure how to solve this
problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: CXF without Spring dependency

Posted by mayankeagle <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Can anyone tell me valid values for the in and out interceptors to be used in
case I'm using CXF without Spring
?

Re: CXF without Spring dependency

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 24/06/12 16:26, mayankeagle wrote:
> I'm also trying CXF 2.6.1 without Spring. I'm getting a
> ClassNotFoundException - I guess its for the CustomInInterceptor and
> CustomOutInterceptor classes. They are not in the JAR files that come with
> the download. Were you using these classes or did you write your own class?

The documentation lists the custom
org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.CustomInInterceptor, note the package name,
that fragment is not meant to be copied and pasted as is, but is there
to show what configuration parameters are supported

Cheers, Sergey

Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: CXF without Spring dependency

Posted by "aditimohan14@gmail.com" <ad...@gmail.com>.
Here is the log:
org.w3c.dom.DOMException: DOM002 Illegal character
org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementNSImpl.setPrefix(ElementNSImpl.java:214)
org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.readDocElements(StaxUtils.java:946)
org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.readDocElements(StaxUtils.java:927)

org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.read(StaxUtils.java:854)
org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.read(StaxUtils.java:843)
org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.read(StaxUtils.java:821)
org.apache.cxf.bus.extension.ExtensionFragmentParser.getExtensions(ExtensionFragmentParser.java:45)
org.apache.cxf.bus.extension.ExtensionManagerImpl.loadFragment(ExtensionManagerImpl.java:149)
org.apache.cxf.bus.extension.ExtensionManagerImpl.load(ExtensionManagerImpl.java:143)
org.apache.cxf.bus.extension.ExtensionManagerImpl.load(ExtensionManagerImpl.java:96)
org.apache.cxf.bus.extension.ExtensionManagerBus.<init>(ExtensionManagerBus.java:129)
org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusFactory.createBus(CXFBusFactory.java:41)
org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusFactory.createBus(CXFBusFactory.java:37)
org.apache.cxf.bus.CXFBusFactory.createBus(CXFBusFactory.java:33)
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.loadBusNoConfig(CXFNonSpringServlet.java:45)
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.loadBus(CXFNonSpringServlet.java:38)
cmsapi.rest.RESTServlet.loadBus(RESTServlet.java:15)

Servlet:
@Override
public void loadBus(ServletConfig servletConfig) throws ServletException {
super.loadBus(servletConfig);
Bus cxfbus = new CXFBusFactory().createBus();
BusFactory.setDefaultBus(cxfbus);
BusFactory.setThreadDefaultBus(cxfbus);
ServerFactoryBean factory = new ServerFactoryBean();
factory.setBus(cxfbus);
factory.setServiceClass(SampleRestServiceImpl.class);
factory.setAddress("/testrest");
factory.create();
}
Am very new to this and just trying ti get sample app up. Thanks for quick
reply.
-Aditi

Re: CXF without Spring dependency

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 02 February 2011 6:20:56 pm aditimohan14@gmail.com wrote:
> I tried to configure CXF without Spring and am getting this error:
> org.w3c.dom.DOMException: DOM002 Illegal character
> 	org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementNSImpl.setPrefix(ElementNSImpl.java:214)
> 	org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.readDocElements(StaxUtils.java:946)
> 	org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.readDocElements(StaxUtils.java:927)
>
> It seems it's looking for some xml file  but not yet sure how to solve this
> problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Is there more to that stack trace?   I'd like to know where StaxUtils is being
called as that may help indicate where to look.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org