Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Blargy <zm...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/20 23:53:12 UTC

Stemming

I am using the LucidKStemmer and I noticed that it doesnt stem certain
words... for example "bags". How could I create a list of explicit words to
stem... ie sort of the opposite of protected words.

I know this can be accomplished using the synonyms file but I want to know
how to just replace one word with another.

"This is a bags test" => "This is a bag test"

Re: Stemming

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 7:01 PM, Blargy <zm...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Perfect!
>
> Is there an associated JIRA ticket/patch for this so I can patch my 4.1
> build?

Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com

Re: Stemming