Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/08 08:24:55 UTC

URL protocol versioning in Tapestry 5

Hi all, i would like to create some kind of URL protocol versioning in my
apps. The URL generated would be something like this

http://www.myserver.com/myapps/page.method/protocol_version/param2/param3/moreparam

I'm thinking between of using Service Advisor or RequestFilter to handle the
case. Can anyone advise me what is the advantage of using one to the other
?

Treating the version as the first param for each method would also work. But
i think the two other alternative above will give a better an cleaner
approach.

Thanks a lot

Abangkis

--
http://www.mreunion-labs.net/
twitter : @mreunionlabs

Re: URL protocol versioning in Tapestry 5

Posted by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Howard. Thanks a lot for your explanation.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com>.