Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Juhan Aasaru <aa...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/07 18:54:23 UTC

New committer: Percy Enoabane

Hello Fineract community!

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Fineract has invited
Percy Ayuk Ashu Enoabane to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Since joining us in December 2019 Percy has fixed bugs, improved the
codebase of Fineract 1.x and already authored 50+ pull requests. Over the
summer as part of his GSoC project he has added code quality checks by
enforcing static analysis tools and migrating us away from many deprecated
dependencies.

Committership eases contributions by leapfrogging the patch submission
process. We encourage contributors to aspire for better productivity
through such access.

List of all Fineract committers (currently 41) is visible here:
https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?fineract

Join me in welcoming Percy Enoabane as an Apache Fineract committer.

On behalf of Fineract PMC,
Regards,
Juhan Aasaru

Re: New committer: Percy Enoabane

Posted by Yemdjih Kaze Nasser <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Percy. Keep up the good work.

Posted by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com.

*******

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com> zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid> https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid