Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by mi...@me.com.INVALID on 2019/11/01 08:25:36 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis Federation improvements

Do you have a branch with it at all even if not PR ready?

Get Outlook for Android

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 1:36 PM +0000, "Christopher Shannon" <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

As an update I have a decent prototype now for downstream configurations
that I am still polishing and working on tests. I'm only in the office a
couple days this week so I will probably have a PR ready for the following
week.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Initial PR has been created:

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 7:20 AM Christopher Shannon <

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mi...@me.com.INVALID.

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 11:52 AM +0000, "Christopher Shannon" <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

>> > upstream link based on the config.  After that the next stuff I want to
>> > target is to add metrics and also to support divert bindings for driving
>> > demand. (equivalent to the 5.x virtual destination demand feature I
>> added
>> > in 5.13.x)
>> >
>> > Chris

>> define a
>> covers
>> anyways
>> the

>> quite
>> the

>> and
>> does

>> can

>> info
>> bridge

>> get

Re: [DISCUSS] Artemis Federation improvements

Thanks will check it out.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Michael,

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.