Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Paula Álvarez Álvarez <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2013/12/02 18:31:07 UTC

not working with apache rave 0.23

Hi, I’ve tried to install 0.23 version of apache rave and, as it is posted
before, when I go to the possibility of make the archetype with: $ mvn
archetype:generate the only versions I get are 5 and there is no
0.23-SNAPSHOT.

Can anyone help me, plz?

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.

Re: not working with apache rave 0.23

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
We are getting ready to release 0.23 so the new archetype will appear in
the releases.