Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mi...@akquinet.de.INVALID> on 2020/11/04 20:32:11 UTC

JDO TCK Conference Call Thursday November 5 10:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Thursday November 5 10:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

We use the following dial-in for audio and video. You need a Skype account to join.
https://join.skype.com/lKWOxZDu2O5U

Agenda:
1. JDO-785 "Update release instructions for new website and release process" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-785
2. JDO-744 "XSD/DTD not published for JDO 3.1" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-744
3. JDO-709 "Standardize field/property converters" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-709
4. Issues with Fix Version JDO-3.2 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20JDO%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22JDO%203.2%22%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC>
5. Release Policy Updates
6. JDO 3.1: Need to go through change lists in JIRA for 3.1 RC1 and 3.1 to prepare JCP Change Log
7. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Oct 29 2020] AI Michael create a JIRA to review the "How to release" instructions and update for change of repository from svn to git; and update for the change of process to git tag/release instead of svn create branch.
[Apr 22 2020] AI Andy fix page https://github.com/apache/db-jdo-site/blob/master/src/main/asciidoc/impls.adoc with latest DataNucleus implementations
[Feb 25 2020] AI Everyone review HowToReleaseJDO.md document: change svn to git; review all generated distribution files.
[Oct 30 2015] AI Craig: File a maintenance review with JCP
[Apr 17 2015] AI Craig: Oracle spec page on JDO need to be updated once the JCP Maintenance Release for JDO 3.1 is published
[Oct 17 2014] AI Matthew any updates for "Modify specification to address NoSQL datastores": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-651?
[Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as persistent field types
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.

Regards Michael

--
Michael Bouschen
akquinet tech@spree GmbH

E-Mail: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de <ma...@akquinet.de>
Web:   www.akquinet.de <http://www.akquinet.de/>

Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Dr. Torsten Fink, Heinz Wilming
Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 86780 • USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

[Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/akquinet>  [XING]
<https://www.xing.com/companies/akquinetag>  [LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/akquinet-ag>  [Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/akquinet>

JDO-785 collaborative document

Posted by Tilmann Zäschke <ti...@gmx.de>.
Dear all,

Regarding JDO-785: I copied the file's content to a web-document so we may view and edit collaboratively next time (just a proposition, if you find that useful?):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rFZ_e4OZ4D8h208397iU9eQZaMjzlG1xWswojBW-2p4/edit?usp=sharing

I already made one change near the top.

Cheers,
Til

Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Thursday November 5 10:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)