Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jan Torben Heuer <jt...@mail2004.dnsalias.org> on 2009/04/22 16:41:19 UTC

Register -> activate account -> login

Hi,

Is there a component that handles user registration, email verification
(account activation) and login stuff?

I currently use the classes
org.apache.wicket.authentication.AuthenticatedWebApplication;
org.apache.wicket.authentication.AuthenticatedWebSession;
org.apache.wicket.authentication.panel.SignInPanel.SignInPanel
which work well in my project.

Thanks,

Jan

Re: Register -> activate account -> login

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>.
I think that might be somewhat application specific would it not?

I've written a few in wicket now, but none of them would make good
frameworks.

- Brill Pappin