Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2017/01/09 11:59:53 UTC

Re: [IAM PoC] Starting with implementation

Hi all,
semi-formal "ping" for Infra guys: is there anyone available for
supporting this PoC? As said from the beginning, a fundamental
requirement is to have someone playing the customer role, otherwise any
effort is pointless.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: [IAM PoC] Starting with implementation

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
FYI this experiment was officially considered closed - see

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Thanks.

I guess one of the next steps will be to change the password of the admin
userid to make it more secure.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Tony,

Posted by Tony Stevenson <pc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
I have configured the Apache HTTPD as the proxy server for the syncope
deployment over ssl

Following url's can now be used:

   - http://idm-poc.apache.org/syncope, redirecting to
   https://idm-poc.apache.org/syncope
   - http://idm-poc.apache.org/syncope-console, redirecting to
   https://idm-poc.apache.org/syncope-console
   - http://idm-poc.apache.org/syncope-enduser, redirecting to
   https://idm-poc.apache.org/syncope-enduser

I still have to look at aspects like:

   - https://idm-poc.apache.org/syncope/swagger

As this doesn't work correctly. But then again,
http://idm-poc.apache.org:8080/syncope/swagger doesn't work either.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 8:23 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Lambertus <cm...@apache.org>.
> On Jan 10, 2017, at 2:56 PM, Chris Lambertus <cm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I will provide you an export of our existing LDAP repository and pointers to our schemas.

I’ve placed the ldif dump in /root/asf-20170110.ldif on syncope-vm2.

Our LDAP server configuration is generally defined in the following puppet module:

https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/tree/deployment/modules/ldapserver <https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/tree/deployment/modules/ldapserver>

The custom schemas are in files/. There is a slapd.conf template that describes the ACLs in templates/slapd.conf.erb. Some of the data won’t be available to you because there are passwords for things like replication stored encrypted in other locations.

-Chris

Re: [IAM PoC] Starting with implementation

Posted by Chris Lambertus <cm...@apache.org>.
Yes, I am available. I will provide you an export of our existing LDAP repository and pointers to our schemas. In answer to your questions below regarding id.a.o: