Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brian Millett <bp...@ec-group.com> on 2004/01/21 21:11:59 UTC

The requested URI "/cocoon/samples/welcome/" was not found ????

Hello,
  I've checked out from CVS cocoon2 as of 1/20/04.  Built the webapp &
war just fine on my Fedora box with java version "1.4.2_02" to include
the samples.  Ran the "./cocoon.sh servlet" to test and got the welcome
page.  Checked out the samples and really like the direction "woody" is
taking.  So I moved the war file to tomcat 5.1.16, copied the
lib/endorsed/x* to the jakarta-tomcat/common/endorsed dir.  Started
tomcat, went to http://localhost:8080/cocoon and saw a beautiful welcome
page.  Clicked on the samples link and got an error "Resource not found
file:/opt/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/cocoon/samples/welcome/sitemap.xmap"

Ok, I've looked to see if there are some jars missing, or not included,
but I do not see anything.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

--
Brian Millett  -  Technologist Rex
"May I ask what you are discussing here?"