Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Terry Barber <tb...@epix.net> on 1999/03/07 05:15:52 UTC

os-os2/4012: Upgrading from v1.3.3 to 1.3.4; encountering same problem as described in pr#3271.

>Number:         4012
>Category:       os-os2
>Synopsis:       Upgrading from v1.3.3 to 1.3.4; encountering same problem as described in pr#3271.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
'file util_os2.c line 22 assertion failed' is being logged in error log and a core dump is taking place.
The server never sends the page to the browser.  This only happens when using an SHTML page with standard SSI
statements such as #if, #else, #endif, #echo, etc.  Server performs fine with standard HTML.  Previous version,
v1.3.3 executable does not experience the problem.
>How-To-Repeat:
I have a specific SHTML page that can make it happen every time, but I haven't been able to pinpoint which code may be causing the problem yet.
>Fix:
Not yet.